At work I always forget this so this is a technical note for myself. Maybe it will help you too?
- Run lspci to determine what controller you have.
- Visit the nVidia driver website and select your controller.
- Stop X (telinit 3)
- Download the file and chmod 500.
- Verify you have gcc and kernel-devel packages installed.
- Execute the program you downloaded from nVidia.
- Start X (telinit 5)
- Log in
- Execute nvidia-settings
- Activate additional monitor (twinview)
- May have to enable Xinerama for more than two monitors.
- Enjoy fruits of labor.
Sparks’ Fedora Project Journal by Eric H Christensen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.