UPDATE: This item has sold.
Going through some stuff I’ve had in storage and haven’t used in a while and came across this transverter that I won’t be putting on the air because of the 2m IF. I bought this from a ham years ago who said it worked but hadn’t had it on the air in a while. I never had the opportunity to put it on the air so I cannot confirm whether or not it works. Asking $200 + shipping (o.b.o.) or local pick up or trade for something equally cool (I am trying to get a microwave station setup here).
I will warrant it to be working.
DEM 2304-144 transverter
Rear of DEM 2304-144 transverter
DEM 2304-144 transverter specs
Spec sheet indicates 1W output, common IF with a drive of 1-10W.
If you’re interested feel free to contact me!
It’s Spring cleaning time, again, and I’m offering up the following items for sale:
Kenwood TS-480SAT HF transceiver. Includes power cable, hand microphone, and original box. $700 obo + shipping.
Kenwood TS-790A with the UT-10. 144/432/1200MHz all-mode transceiver. Includes power cable, hand microphone, and original box. This radio includes the modification for full-duplex 9600-baud operation for satellite operation. $1200 obo + shipping.
- Midland 70-056C low band transceiver with mobile mount, power cable, hand microphone and telephone-style microphone, two speakers, and three faces. Midland specs say the unit can be programmed from 40MHz to 54MHz and is 110 watts. Several six-meter frequencies already programmed! Trunk mount. $300 obo + shipping.
Ten-Tec Argosy HF transceiver with power supply and mobile mounting bracket. $250 + shipping.
- Maha MH-C777 universal charger. No plug (takes 12-18V input). $15 + shipping.
- 1988 ARRL Antenna Book. Rough condition. Free + shipping.
- JT-30 Astatic microphone housing, element, and stand, black. $150 obo + shipping.
- Courier Port-A-Lab meter. Free + shipping.
Pictures available upon request.
Interested parties may contact me at W4OTN@W4OTN.#TIDE.VA.USA.NOAM or email@example.com.