It's Spring cleaning time, again, and I'm offering up the following items for sale:
- [STRIKEOUT:Kenwood TS-480SAT HF transceiver. Includes power cable, hand microphone, and original box. $700 obo + shipping.]
- [STRIKEOUT:Kenwood TS-790A with the UT-10. 144/432/1200MHz all-mode transceiver. Includes power cable, hand microphone, and original box. This radio includes the modification for full-duplex 9600-baud operation for satellite operation. $1200 obo + shipping.]
- Midland 70-056C low band transceiver with mobile mount, power cable, hand microphone and telephone-style microphone, two speakers, and three faces. Midland specs say the unit can be programmed from 40MHz to 54MHz and is 110 watts. Several six-meter frequencies already programmed! Trunk mount. $300 obo + shipping.
- [STRIKEOUT:Ten-Tec Argosy HF transceiver with power supply and mobile mounting bracket. $250 + shipping.]
- Maha MH-C777 universal charger. No plug (takes 12-18V input). $15 + shipping.
- 1988 ARRL Antenna Book. Rough condition. Free + shipping.
- JT-30 Astatic microphone housing, element, and stand, black. $150 obo + shipping.
- Courier Port-A-Lab meter. Free + shipping.
Pictures available upon request.